ScreenWriters Exchange

IndustryCentral Advertising Program

Mystery/drama
IndustryCentral ScreenWriters Exchange: Action/Adventure: Mystery/drama
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hank Hudson (Hankhawk) on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 01:16 pm:

I have a mystery/drama script, "Believe The
Fortune Cookie." It's about a male criminal profiler who gets involved with a female magazine editor whose medical researcher
husband was murdered and it's still unsolved. As the two work together, they discover the husband's medical project dealt with experiments in dealing with the brilliance of certain savants. The further they delve into the husband's murder, they uncover the involvement of a major company who wanted to capitalize on using these experiments to clone geniuses for financial profit. The husband was killed because he wanted the results used for society, not profits.
There's room for character development with both main characters, no high-tech costs, no car chases or shoot-outs.
I wrote my story with interesting subplots and an unusual ending. It's not > low-budget, but it's not high-budget either.
It's concentrated around 2 major characters, 2 minor characters, and
1 male antagonist. I wrote it with South Florida in mind, but the location could be a different southern location.
If you're interested, please write me and we can
discuss the matter further.
Cordially,
Hank Hudson
299 SW 3 Ave, #403
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

Message or Comment

A valid username and password combination is required to post a storyline/synopsis or comment.
You may apply by clicking on the "My Profile" link.
Username:  
Password:

The Writers Store
Software, Books & Supplies for Writers & Filmmakers
-- WARNING --
Protect your work
The US Copyright Office
The US Copyright Office has Free Forms
Protect your work
Writers Guild of America
First Register your screenplay with the Writers Guild of America

Back  Home