ScreenWriters Exchange

IndustryCentral Advertising Program

The Urban Harvesters
IndustryCentral ScreenWriters Exchange: Horror/Thriller: The Urban Harvesters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By julie wilson (Juliewilson) on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 01:31 pm:

SYNOPSIS:
Mark is a bright young criminal with attitude. Considerably brighter in fact, than Dawson, the corrupt detective assigned to bring him to justice.
After Mark fails to find suitable government health service help for his fathers chronic and terminal alcoholism, he devises an ingenious scam to raise money to pay for private health care. In the execution of his plan, he and his life long buddy Philip, bring police attention to the mob who are in the process of robbing an armored security van.
In a shoot out with the police a mobster is killed. Arthur, the mob boss, orders the execution of both Mark and Philip. What Arthur hasnít banked on, however, is the curious and mystical relationship that Mark has with Brian, the local priest - and the unstoppable force of Karma.

Film Type: 'Lock, Stock....' meets 'A Life Less Ordinary'

"The best screenplay I have read in my eight years as a reader"
Script reader, B.B.C.

Message or Comment

A valid username and password combination is required to post a storyline/synopsis or comment.
You may apply by clicking on the "My Profile" link.
Username:  
Password:

The Writers Store
Software, Books & Supplies for Writers & Filmmakers
-- WARNING --
Protect your work
The US Copyright Office
The US Copyright Office has Free Forms
Protect your work
Writers Guild of America
First Register your screenplay with the Writers Guild of America

Back  Home