ScreenWriters Exchange

IndustryCentral Advertising Program

TOMORROW'S WISH - Nostalgic Drama - Hollywood Talent Attached
IndustryCentral ScreenWriters Exchange: Drama: TOMORROW'S WISH - Nostalgic Drama - Hollywood Talent Attached
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Karen Kinsman (Karen2001) on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 08:09 am:

Tomorrow's Wish: A coming of age, nostalgic drama of passion, betrayal, and flight to freedom!

This fact-based, fictional story has the potential to draw a wided audience of baby-boomers, and today's youth, as well.

Talent attached to the script: Hollywood actor James "Jim" Gammon, who has appeared in more than 40 feature films, Sam Shepard's Broadway plays, and is the co-star of the CBS television series, "Nash Bridges."

I am the author of the novel and screenplay adaptation, both registered with the WGA and The Library of Congress.

Producers and Directors please contact:

Karen Kinsman
(207) 726-5814

Photos of Jim Gammon hosting John Salko's (my husband's) art exhibition at Florida's "Citrus Club," can be viewed at: www.salkoartgallery.com under "Exhibits."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Alan A. Armer (Alana) on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 04:03 pm:

Karen - What you have described here is little more than a logline. Does it sound appealing? Of course. But so would the phone book if decsribed in such hyperbolic terms.

You will need to add structure and characters to your story before anyone can discuss it intelligently. The 3 most important parts of any script are (1) Structure, (2) Structure and (3) Structure.

Incidentally, I'm familiar with Jim Gammon. When I was producing TV shows, he acted in a number of westerns for me. He's a solid actor and has a good, strong face.

Good luck with your project.

Critique by
Alan A. Armer

Message or Comment

A valid username and password combination is required to post a storyline/synopsis or comment.
You may apply by clicking on the "My Profile" link.
Username:  
Password:

The Writers Store
Software, Books & Supplies for Writers & Filmmakers
-- WARNING --
Protect your work
The US Copyright Office
The US Copyright Office has Free Forms
Protect your work
Writers Guild of America
First Register your screenplay with the Writers Guild of America

Back  Home